Saturday, December 29, 2012

New TOME Short + MAGfest + Happy Holidays!

Almost ready to say goodbye to 2012!

I hope everyone had a Happy Holiday and a great year. I think it turned out pretty well, all things considered! There's further heights I want to climb to in 2013, but I'm satisfied with everything I managed to do in the last twelve months. Hopefully you guys are too, and look forward to what else I've got in store!

Before we say Happy Birthday to me on the 31st and goodbye to December, I managed to put out a new TOME short called "Minigame Madness" which I'm quite proud of. It takes place between Episodes 05 and 06, but holds up pretty well on its own as a fun little venture. I wanted to do something centralized on Flamegirl, so Liz and I came up with a fun little side-story involving her and her friends, as well as a few clever or not-so-clever app games. We JUST managed to hit 6000 likes on the official TOME Facebook page, so thank you everyone for your support. I hope you guys enjoyed the short and it ties you over for a bit until we get Episode 06 done. It's a bit over halfway finished and I'll be pulling major crunch-time on it throughout January.

HOWEVER, my first order of business with January is going back to my favorite convention, MAGfest! I'll be heading out there with the folks from BlueCoreStudios who'll be premiering their Sonic the Hedgehog feature film starring Jaleel White as the voice of Sonic! I did some work on the movie as well, so keep an ear out for me if you're at the screening! I'll also be there for my 3rd "Voice-A-Palooza" panel, hosted by Wes Johnson (voice of many characters in the Elder Scrolls series) where we'll be improv'ing a video game concept created by you, the audience! There's also gonna be a TON of super-talented Newgrounds & YouTube animators who'll be there, all of which I'm looking forward to seeing! As I've often said, there's not another con that's filled with more pure unbridled fun than MAGfest.

That's about all I've got for now, but once again: Happy Holidays to all and a very Happy New Year to everyone who's followed and supported me this past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment